Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Young Jack Thriller & Natalie Nunn Get At Lil Duval


How can I start this? Let me see. I got it! Here it goes. Last week on the Star & Buc Wild show, Star interviewed Natalie Nunn of the "Bad Girls Club" and comedian, Young Jack Thriller. During the interview Natalie Nunn brings up the topic of comedian Lil Duval. Young Jack Thriller blurts out that he used to write for Lil Duval while Natalie Nunn suggests that Lil Duval is getting it in with T.I.!!!!! You heard right! Natalie Nunn suggests that Lil Duval is getting it in with T.I. Don't believe she said all that? Check out how the interview went below:



I have no words!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES