Thursday, August 12, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Part 1 NYC Gossip Girl Interviews Tony Yayo


It was such a hectic day for me today. I had to work the 9-5, pick up the lil ones from daycare, charge my cameras and set off to the G-Unit offices for an 8pm interview with none other than Tony Yayo!! I was too excited....left my house early, hopped on the L.I.E. and drove my ass all the way down to Manhattan so I wouldn't be late.

When I got to the G-Unit offices I was surprised to see soo many people standing around. I was wondering what was going on and so the publicist for the event tells me Tony Yayo is running behind. I didn't know how far behind he meant! I got to the G-Unit offices at about a quarter to 8 and got back to my house a little after midnight. So here is what I waited all day to do and mind you this is only Part 1 but this part goes into the whole 50 Cent situation where 50 tells a crowd if Tony Yayo doesn't make a hit he's going to drop him. Find out how Tony Yayo felt about that statement below:



Part 2 is coming on Friday where Tony Yayo has some choice words for Fat Joe!!!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES