Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Word Is Tasia's Pregnant!!!


According to MediaTakeOut.com, Fantasia is pregnant, was pregnant or due to her recent overdose, lost a pregnancy! How true this is? I have no idea. However, I will say Fantasia is losing all of her cool points by the minute! How the hell you gonna get pregnant by a married man?! Not for nothing but that's some low class hoe shit! REAL TALK!

Now I'm not calling Fantasia a hoe but the action that she allegedly committed is low class. Until I can get firm details on what's going on then I'll give out my opinion on Fantasia. Otherwise, I'll be held accountable for defamation of character and that's not what I'm about. Everybody deserves their fair chance. But if you are running around town with a married man and getting pregnant, don't be surprised when the wife starts name dropping on legal documents is all I'm saying. Enough about this and check out the story according to MediaTakeOut.com below:

MediaTakeOut.com just learned from an EXTREMELY RELIABLE insider that Fantasia may be PREGNANT. Our insider, who works on Fantasia's VH1 REALITY SHOW tells us that Fantasia DISCUSSES her alleged pregnancy ON CAMERA. The insider explains, "Everyone is trying to keep this UNDER WRAPS so that it's a surprise when the show airs. I'd bet Fantasia doesn't even mention it in all the press she's doing."

But that brings up an INTERESTING POINT. What effect did Fantasia's SUICIDE ATTEMPT have on her unborn child?

Dang Fanny . . .


This all sounds like pure fuckery to me!! Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES