Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Pics of Kai (LisaRaye's Daughter) Modelling


Beautiful like her Momma, Kai is bringing something new and different to Apple Bottoms, as she is the newest model to be added to the lineup. As I told you guys yesterday, Nelly has announced via Twitter that Kai is the newest Apple Bottom model.

I'm loving that Kai represents a beautiful, sexy, yet big boned woman. I myself, being big boned, can appreciate a woman who resembles the size that I am. The world just doesn't come in a size 2 you know! Anyway, I hope you guys can enjoy some more exclusive Kai photos below:




WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES