Friday, October 29, 2010

HHGS Email: The Craziness I Receive In My Inbox!


You know sometimes the stuff I receive in my inbox is outrageous. I refuse to post certain emails because I, myself, don't even believe half the stuff I get. However, I thought this particular email was interesting enough to post. But before I post it, let me say that the email does not represent the thoughts, opinions or views of HipHopGossipSite.com or of the NYC Gossip Girl, which is me. So with that disclaimer put out there, check out what I received in my inbox below:

I just watched one of the old episodes of the star and buck wild show and he had this author named Eliza Dubai on there. She is a sex counselor and I use to attend these big orgy parties that she would host at her house. All the big people in the industry use to attend! I remember my friend telling me that the reason why so many men in the industry attend her parties is because she was so open about pleasing their p-spot. (Which is reached through their butt!) How fucking nasty is she…I read her first book which talks about sex but i heard her second book is going to expose all the industry gays!

Being the nosey bitch that I am, I sent an email back saying this below:

Quick question. When you attended these parties are you able to name a few of the celebrities who attended? Also, did this author Eliza Dubai perform the p-spot technique on the celebrities during these parties or is this just hearsay? Would you happen to know what the name of her books are? I need to figure out how I'm going to do this article. Thanks.

Here's what I got back below:

ooo yeah i seen celebrities there... i seen chingy there at one point.. bow wow and red cafe... it wasnt at the same time.. it was ova the spand of like 3 months.. these parties arent open to the public.. they are suppose to be "self help sexuality courses".. quote on quote.. so when the courses is ova thats when people start gettin crazy..im a swinger so it doesnt bother me any...

ive seen her perform rimming (ass licking) on bow wow and she did a little finger trick thingy on him too but the otha rappers i didnt see but she is notorious for being open with that whole prostate thing.... the name of her book is Vixen6 Bedroom Basics..I brought one from her and its super explict.. But neva the less she is a cool person.. and i think people are attracted to her because she is actually pretty.. hey i would lick her...


With that said I was like "I'm not gonna post this shit!" But then I thought....HELL! This shit sounds interesting but do I believe it? Nah! Feel free to post your thoughts on the email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES