Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HHGS Email: Miss Jones Committing Welfare Fraud?~DUE TO A CALL FROM A CELEBRITY WE REMOVED THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS


I received another interesting email today. This time the email is about former Hot 97's morning show host, Miss Jones. I don't know the validity of this story but again it was interesting so I decided to post for my readers. And as always, the emails I post are in no way a reflection of the NYC Gossip Girl (me) or HipHopGossipSite.com! So here is how the email goes below:

I'm sure you are aware of Miss Jones now doing radio in Philly. I HATE this woman with a passion. She comes off as if she is better than everyone. She is a bitter bitch that takes pleasure in taunting others. If you're on facebook, check out Life After Jones book.

My niece works for the Dept. of Human Services in NJ and came across Miss Thing currently is being investigated for Welfare Fraud. She failed to report her income (Power 99) and collected close to $700 a month in foodstamps. She makes well over 115K. Unfortunately, my neice can't provide the paper b/c it will be tracked to her. However, I PROMISE you this is valid. I ask that YOU PLEASE blow this bitch's spot up.

If you aren't interested I'll send it to the NY daily news.
I also, have her arrest record(including this year's arrest) if interested.


My response? Woowwwww!!! I did have an opportunity to try to do some research on the welfare fraud thing but came up empty handed. However, I did come across an article about Miss Jones getting arrested for trying to run her husband over via GyantUnplugged.com. If you are interested in that story, read below:

Well I’ll be dammned! Miss Jones has lost her posh job at HOT 97, among other recent hardships, which is embarrassing enough. But, now I hear chick has sunken to an all new low.

Guest Blogger K.I.M. got the scoop.

Ms. Jones dumb ass just got out of jail in New Jersey for trying to run her husband over with her car (WTF! crazy b*tch, don’t she watch Snapped? Old girl in Texas got life for that shit, but hey maybe that’s where she got the idea from, smh!) and the funny thing is the person she had to call to bail her out ($50,000) is one of the people she used to trash the most.

What the call probably went like…

Hello this is the New Jersey county jail and you have a collect call from (between muffled cries and nose sniffing) Tarsha, Ms. Jones……Haaaaaaaaaa.

The person that bailed her out is really a good person cus’ had it been me, I would’ve left her ass there and called Wendy Williams and/or Star & Buckwild to blast her ass. Hold up! i wonder if she called Busta first… nawwww i doubt it didn’t she say he wouldn’t even share his egg sandwich after sex? ROTF LMMFAO!!!!

I’m still tripping…. I mean damn, she got fired in New York, then Big Boys Neighborhood replaced her show in Philly, now she trying to run mothaf*ckas over in cars, talk about downward spiral… Do unto others people cus’ you never know who you will see or need coming down that you ran over going up. WAIT!!! ‘ran over going up”…..she’s been running over people for a while, i guess she just now getting caught!

This is breaking news, no one else knows about this but now you guys do. Let’s see how she feels about this!


My response? Another Woooooowwwww!! Seems like there have been many bridges burned and this is what that behavior turns into. When you do people wrong, this is what happens. They look to out you any way possible. That's why I stay humble, give respect and keep it pushing! Here are some photos I received along with the email of Miss Jones' arrest below:






All I can say is DAYUMMMM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES