Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HHGS Email: R. Kelly's Secret Love Affair


I first would like to say, before I proceed, is that the emails I receive are in no way a reflection on me. It's all information I receive from an outside source and in no way does the email represent the NYC Gossip Girl or HipHopGossipSite.com! So on that note, let's proceed!

Each and every time I receive an email it never seems to amaze me how people just don't understand the concept of "What you do in the dark will come to the light". I receive tons of emails on a daily basis about this person and that person but I can't post them all because then my site will not be informative it will be strictly gossip and that's not all this site is about. Despite what the name says. ;-) But this particular email I received last night had me wondering. It's about R. Kelly and a secret love affair he had with a woman, by the name of Chante, for 8 years!!! Now, I will say I have no idea if what the emailer said was true or not but they provided a story as well as some pictures (including the one above). Here's how the email goes below:

I recently came across this Facebook page (FB profile: charlie paige) of a girl I known to be Chante, she was Rob’s (R-Kelly) girlfriend for 8 years, and he kept her secluded from the public for reasons unknown to all of us. I remember her distinctly because their relationship was very violent. He was extremely possessive over her to the point where he would make her sit in the recording booth with him when he recorded his album because he did not want any of us talking to her. He would also make all of us crowd in a van so that him and her could ride in the tour bus alone. We were never allowed to ride with him in the tour bus if she was there.

We were all kicked out of “Hotel Nikko” which is now known as SLS in Beverly Hills, California, on Grammy night because Rob and Chante got into a major physical altercation to the point where we all had to pull them two apart. The other girl in the picture was also there trying to calm Chante down because she tore up the entire top floor of the hotel. (Other girl pictured below):


It was so bad that the hotel manager asked Rob and his crew to leave immediately. We left and ended up heading back to Chicago in the middle of the night on the tour bus. Unfortunately that wasn’t the last time we seen her. They both cared and had love for each other but I think the relationship was too toxic for her or she got smart and broke it off with his crazy ass.

Another shot of Chante AKA Charlie Paige below:


Now, my question to my readers is, do you believe this or not? I'm curious to find out! Please feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES