Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is Joelle Ortiz Getting At Joe Budden?


I am not starting anything with this post but as you all know Joe Budden is wanted in New Jersey for non payment of child support. I reported on this yesterday but today "The Jersey Journal" had Joe Budden's face on the front cover for everybody to see. If you have not seen that newspaper cover yet then check it out below:



When Joe Budden woke up to his face plastered on the morning paper he had this to say about it via Twitter:

So I’m on the front page of the paper & the headline reads “unpaid child support”.. It SHOULD say “babymoms is back on her bullshit”, lol & totally aside from that, they used the worse picture ever, bastards…& WHY exactly is that front page worthy ?? I know SOMETHING else HAD to happen in Jersey city yesterday, smmfh.The headline say “WHERE’s JOE”…. Nigga I’m on Twitter w everybody else ! Great job genius…

You got to admit...that Joey is one hell of a character! LOL. He had me giggling this morning. Anywho, while on Twitter, I noticed that Joelle Ortiz posted something and it made me wonder if it was directed at Joe Budden? I could be wrong but check out this tweet from Joelle Ortiz below:



All I can say is YAOWA!!!!! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES