Wednesday, October 13, 2010

R. Kelly's Secret Lover Contacts Me!!!


Don't know if you guys are aware but last week I posted an email I received from someone talking about R. Kelly having an 8 year secret relationship with a woman by the name of Chante AKA Charlie Paige. If you missed out on that article (click here). Now here is where things get interesting! I received an email from Chante AKA Charlie Paige herself!!! Here is what Chante had to say about the article I posted below:

I have been getting a lot of emails and inquiries about postings regarding my private love affairs with Robert whom you guys know as R-Kelly. I want to clear up a few misconceptions about my situation with him. I will not confirm nor deny any of the statements made however I will set the record straight in saying that I was over 18 when we started dating and this child molester crap that's associated with his name is getting a little played out because there are MANY celebrities that mess around with young ladies believe that, the only difference is their probably a little smarter with it, but never the less there doing it.

Anyways; Robert and I loved dearly, we played recklessly and we fought dangerously, that was our relationship we choose to keep it private for the same reasons you keep your relationships private because its no one business but the two involved... I would never speak negative against him nor disrespect him as a man, but what I will say is if anyone was violent in our time together it wasn't him, if he every thought about abusing me that sex tape would have looked a lot different I would have Lorena Bobbitt his ass, so "imagine that".... Robert heart is one of the purest I ever met in my life, yes, our relationship had some issues like most relationships but in all he was a good man to me and I would forever be grateful for that 8 years god allotted us to share with each other.

XoXo
Chante


Woowww!!! I like the response and respect how Chante went about answering the email back. Very lady like and I like that about her! I hope all of her future endeavors work out with much success.

As I say time and time again, we don't start the gossip, we just report it! End of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES