Friday, November 26, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Nicki Minaj Thanksgiving Concert


Last night Nicki Minaj held a Thanksgiving concert courtesy of Hot 97. The concert was held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, New York. My husband and I were supposed to go and film all of the behind the scenes footage but due to no babysitter available on Thanksgiving and security being really strict about who was allowed to film or not, I stayed my ass home while my husband went out and did all the dirty work. ;-)

So check out the footage my hubby brought home from the concert (which might I add is very good footage). He was right in the front and captured everything! So check out this 3 part series from the concert below with performances by Keyshia Cole, Rihanna, Drake and Kanye West:



Here is where you can catch Rihanna getting a firm grip on Nicki Minaj's booty below:



And here are the other performers from the show below:



Good work baby!! Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES