Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Video: M.I.M.S. - Vroom Vroom


M.I.M.S. is back with a new joint titled "Vroom Vroom". The video was written and directed by my husband, Kraze Billings, and is just a slight glimpse of what you can expect to see in the future with M.I.M.S.

I wish M.I.M.S. would put out some more material but I guess people work at their own pace. Whatever works right? Anyhow, check out the video below and let me know if it's something worth listening to or are you dissin it?:



If you are interested in getting a video done for yourself, hit me up at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com and I'll see what my husband can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES