Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Truth Behind Ludacris Diss Track "Say It To My Face" [Former DTP member Reacts]




Former DTP member Shawn J of "Field Mob" finally break his silence after hearing Ludacris Diss record yesterday "Say It to my Face" on Luda's new Mixtape 1.21 giga watts.
"Luda Is Pu**y and I will say it to his face. I seen my ringtones on sale on Bet and wanted to Know where my check at. ludacris is a Bitch, He's Pu**y and I'm Going in on him from here on out."-Shawn J
 Props to Futuristic Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES