Monday, January 30, 2012

Video:Jamieson-"I Came, I Saw"



JAMIESON prepares to launch the 3rd and final installment of I Came, I Saw. This is the first of a video series of videos to be released that will give you a closer look at who Jamieson is, life as an artist, assistant, bit of his personal struggles and everything in between. Steve Rifkind, Yelawolf and Rza join Jamieson in part 1.

Follow on Twitter: @jamiesonmusic

Jamieson Bio- 

Jamieson formerly known as “Killagram” began actively pursuing his career as a rapper at the age of 21, when he began rhyming with longtime friend K.I.N.E.T.I.K as rap duo “Twisted Thoughts”. While he held regular day jobs, which included a desk job at a local hotel and a teaching position at a local school in the evenings to non-English speakers, his music was always his main priority.  He performed several nights a week as a part of “Twisted Thoughts,” and they gradually made their way through the UK’s underground Hip Hop scene, eventually leading them to perform at what could be compared to the Hip Hop version of American Idol in the UK.
In 2007 Jamieson released his first mix tape entitled “The Foreign Exchange,” hosted by G-Unit’s own DJ Whoo Kid. After that he took some time to focus on what would be his next project entitled “I Came, I Saw Vol. I-III”. This trilogy of EPs includes production and collaborations from the US and abroad.
In 2010 he released I Came, I Saw Vol. I via DJBooth.net, which included tracks featuring Skyzoo and Emilio Rojas. Later in 2011 he followed up with volume 2, which included features by Sean Price, Samuel and Joell Ortiz. In the midst of releasing I Came, I Saw he also made his rounds performing at different venues and events. He performed at Think Pink Rocks consecutively the past 2 years, opening for artist such as Melanie Fiona, FloRida, Sean Kingston and Akon. In November 2011, he also had the opportunity to open up for Mobb Deep at the legendary SOB’s in NYC for Hot97’s Who’s Next series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES