Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't Crack Jokes About Chris Brown In Front of Trey Songz!!!


One thing I've learned from interviewing celebrities is that you never know what's going to happen during an interview. And over the years, I've learned that by keeping everything neutral and free of my own opinions, I get some of the best interviews ever!!

However, one interviewer didn't learn those concepts and while interviewing Trey Songz made a joke about Chris Brown that was not so nice and you can find out what the end result was of that interview when you click on the "Full Story" button below:




Was it wrong of me to have felt embarassed for this interviewer? Boy that had to hurt!! Oh well! On to the next one.

What are your thoughts on this? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES