FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT:
Jennifer L. Jackson
(213) 949-6639
A CALLOUS AND
INSENSITIVE PLOT BY THE BILL CUNNINGHAM SHOW
TO
GET GUEST AND BOOST
RATINGS
I was mis-led, traumatized, degraded on the Bill Cunningham
Show on, November 16, 2011. I felt like I was being tarred and feathered. This
is how it all began. I am the Author of “THE STREETS, MY CRADLE”I am also a
survivor of child molestation/sexual abuse. The shows staff new about this
because they read my website and we spoke about it on the telephone prior to me
attending the show. We also spoke about me being in Therapy for Post Traumatic
Stress Disorder, PTSD regarding my rape issues. I sent the show a copy of my press kit. I
received a call stating that they were really amazed at my story, but the show
was not about what I wrote about in my book, “Surviving child molestation/Sexual
Abuse, Surviving Prostitution as a child and Adult, etc.
That the show was about “MENDING”
relationships. I was asked by the
caller, who identified herself as Allison Carter, if I had a relationship I wanted
mended. After careful thinking, I told
her about my children I have six but only four was able to come, who were
raised their early years by me and the latter part of their lives in foster
care. I stayed active in their lives, continued to provide financially no
matter where I was in life. But we had been estranged for years. I then received several telephone calls from
other staff, The Producer Kelley Ann Martin, Lindsay Meyerowitz, Research
Production Assistant and another female only identified as Renee. They all got
me very excited about going to the show and “MENDING THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH MY
CHILDREN”. After me trying all sorts of
attempts to re-unify with my children I was at my wits end. I told the staff on
the show that they were a prayer answered. I love my children dearly and would
have walked to Africa to be re-unified with them. The Producer stated “once you
get to New York, it will all be over with.”
Unfortunately, I was flown to Manhattan, New
York under false pretenses. All they were looking for was a lynching to build
their ratings. While at the studio in NY I was given contracts that were
different from the ones they gave me to sign while in Los Angeles. I was told
by Alyson and Lindsay before the show that I have to be more aggressive in my
talk if my children attack me to bounce back in a way where the audience will
get excited. I was really perplexed, “what about “mending our relationship?”
Lindsay responded with statements like “we will do all we can to
fix things, you will be back with your children.” “We can’t fix all but we will
do our best.” I relaxed. I was told by Kelly the Producer not to bring clothes
for the show that they will buy me new ones. The clothes they tried to get me
to wear was very old and shabby. I was told to watch a TV on the side of the
stage, I could hear both my daughters, Jhamila and Nadra making false
accusations against me saying that I
allowed my youngest sons father and other men to sexually abuse them.
That I
abused them. I was furious! I told the
Producer Kelly Martin, “This is a lie, I never allowed men to sexually abuse my
children, and I never abused them in any way.” She said, “you now have a chance
to straighten it out, get out there and get them!” I was so hurt, so horrified
I did not know what to do but go on out on the stage and defend myself. I was even more horrified when Bill Cunningham
a man that never met me before in his life made direct statements that I was
probably so high that I did not know if I allowed men to sexually abuse my
daughters or not. My sons Eddie and Darrell entered the stage and
continued the attack on me. I got on my knees and begged my children to stop
lying on me, I was so hurt, that is not what we went their for and I turned to
Bill Cunningham and said, “you guys are dirty, we came here to mend our
relationship and you guys co-erced my children into lying on me to boost your
ratings.” My son Darrell and I hugged, he said to me, “ Mom, calm down this
isn’t real they told us to attack you, they told us to say those things” I was
too stunned to say anything. Promises Bill Cunningham made of after care behind
the stage and upon returning to Los Angeles, Ca. to this day I have not heard
anything else about family counseling. I
got back to Los Angeles and started to check myself in a mental hospital,
instead I talked to my Therapist about it and others in my support system.
I
called and asked Allison if they would not air the show because it was not
about what I was promised and it was full of lies, I was told the legal team
would contact me. They never did. I had never watched the Bill Cunningham Show,
and just recently read about him on Wikipedia. Had I read Wikipedia in its
entirety before going to the show I never would have gone. His show is about tearing families/relationships
apart. The Show titled, Dysfunctional Family Drama (the title doesn’t even
sound like its about mending relationships) was aired on, February 7, 2012. VIEWERS BE WARE, a round trip ticket to New
York, Motel room paid for, teeth cleaned/fixed, and $50.00 for food is not
worth sacrificing what little chance you may have to, “HONESTLY MEND A
RELATIONSHIP”. I have not seen my
children since.
###
Disclaimer: this guest editorial is not the views of theblackurbantimes.com and THE BLACK URBAN TIMES LLC

I am personal friend of jennifer s it saddens me to hear about the accusations by her children are made and believed jennifer is a nice, strong individual who has come a long way and continues to make remarkable progress. The only advice I have for jennifer is to keep on striving for success and to move with her life, even if that means loving but disconnecting from her abusive children!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE KNOWN THAT FAMILY FOR YEARS.AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE A HARD ENOUGH TIME BUT TO HAVE YOUR OWN CHILDREN TURN ON YOU I A SHAME. MAYBE THEY GOT PAID TO LIE ONE THEIR MOTHER. THOSE CHILDREN LIED ON THEIR MOTHER ON NATIONAL tv. THEIR MOTHER IS A GREAT PERSON AND AFTER SHE WAS FALSELY ACCUSED OF NEGLECT AND HER CHILDREN TAKEN SHE STILL TOOK CARE OF THEM WHILE IN THE SYSTEM. FIGHTING FOR HER SOBIETY. I REMEMBER LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE WHEN THE OLDST DAUGHTER JHAMILAH RAN OFF TO TEXAS WITH SOME MAN AMD LEFT BOTH OF HER CHILDREN WITH HER MOTHER JENNIFER. THE LITTLE GIRL SLEPT ON A RAGGEDY MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR AND THE MOTHER JENNIFER BOUGHT HER A BRAND NEW BED. THOSE KIDS WERE ABUSED IN A FOSTER HOME NOT BY THEIR MOTHER. THE LIGHT SKIN SON DARRELL TRIPP WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED IN THE SAME FOSTER HOME AS JHAMILAH BY A FOSTER BROTHER. I REMEBER THEIR MOTHER BEGGING DCFS FOR HELP WHEN THEY CAME HOME BOTH HE AND JHAMILAH WERE REALLY MESSED UP IN THE HEAD.DARRELL WAS TRYING TO SEXUALLY ACT OUT WITH THE OTHER KIDS WANTING STRAWS INSIDE OF HIM. NO ONE LISTENED TO THE MOTHERS CRIES FOR HELP BOTH DARRELL 7 JHAMILAH TOLD THE MOTHER THAT THEY WERE ABUSED. THEY ARE LIARS! I SAW THAT SHOW THEY LIED ON THEIR MOTHER AND THE STAFF OF THE SHOW SHOULD BE ASHAMED Jhamilah hAMILTON is Schizophrenic,she leave her children with anybody, and mis-treats the little girl, she can'T keep a jOB she dresses like a slut & she lied on her mother. That Eddie Tripp and Nadra tripp just went along with those two older children who are mad cause their mother was not around when they were being abuse by the foster mother. They need psychiatric help! Her mother took care of her children while they were away they were abused in a foster home not by Mom, Jennifer THE MOTHER you are awsome MOMS WEBSITE; www.streetgospelpathofhealingandlight.com I SEE HER OFTEN SHE IS STILL IN RECOVERY AND DOING GREAT. be scared children and show staff be real scared. THEY LIED ON THEIR MOTHER. JENNIFER THERE IS A BIG BLESSING COMING YOUR WAY HANG IN THERE YOUR CHILDREN AND THE STAFF on that show especially bill cunningham WILL HAVE TO CLEAN THAT MESS UP. YOU JUST KEEP DOIN YOU. YOU ARE LOVED.
ReplyDelete-What happened on the Bill Cunningham Show, Dysfunctional Family Drama, 2/7/2012 (see youtube.com comments from some of my children how they have been brainwashed against me, and the lies they have told inorder to satisfy the alienating parent, the father, the foster mother, and in their fragile minds, the staff on the Bill Cunningham Show PARENTAL ALIENATION,"HOW TO DETECT IT & WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT" WRITTEN IN 3/1999 THE FLORIDA BAR JOURNAL, BY J. MICHAEL BONE & MICHAEL R. WALSH
ReplyDeleteTO READ MORE ITS ON THE INTERNET
CRITERIA 5 "INTENSE FEAR REACTION BY CHILDREN"
The alienating parent can most often be found posturing bewilderment regarding the sudden change in their child's feelings about the visit. In fact, the alienating parent often will appear to be the one supporting visitation. This scenario is a very common one in PAS families. It is standard because it encapsulates and exposes, if only for an instant, the fear-based core of the alienation process. Another way to express this concept would be that whenever the child is given any significant choice in the visitation, he or she is put in the position to act out a loyalty to the alienating parent's wishes by refusing to have the visitation at all with the absent parent. Failure to do so opens the door for that child's being abandoned by the parent with whom the child lives the vast majority of the time. Children, under these circumstances, will simply not opt on their own far a free choice. The court must thus act expeditiously to protect them and employ a host of specific and available remedies.(6)
As a consequence of the foregoing, these children learn to manipulate. Children often play one parent against the other in an effort to gain some advantage. In the case of PAS, the same dynamic operates at more desperate level. No longer manipulating to gain advantage, these children learn to manipulate just to survive. They become expert beyond their years at reading the emotional environment, telling partial truths, and then telling out-and-out lies. One must, however, remember that these are survival strategies that they were forced to learn in order to keep peace at home and avoid emotional attack by the residential parent. Given this understanding, it is perhaps easier to see why children, in an effort to cope with this situation, often find it easier if they begin to internalize the alienating parent's perceptions of the absent parent and begin to echo these feelings. This is one of the most compelling and dramatic effects of PAS, that is, hearing a child vilifying the absent parent and joining the alienating parent in such attacks. If one is not sensitive to the "fear-based" core at the heart of this, it is difficult not to take the child's protests at face value. This, of course, is compounded when the expert is also not sensitive to this powerful fear component, and believes that the child is voicing his or her own inner feelings in endorsing the "no visitation" plan.
Conclusion
SEE MY WEBSITE; www.streetgospelpathofhealingandlight.com my book, "THE STREETS, MY CRADLE" available on createspace.com and amazon.com for $14.00 e-books available upon request, COMING SOON, a some to be released book titled, "DON'T IGNORE MY CHILD'S CRIES" tO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTED AND MY SUPPORTERS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ONE THING THOUGH SEXUAL ABUSE REGARDLESS OF WHAT SHAPE OR FORM IS UGLY, dorightwoman, you see what it can lead to,that and parental alienaton, attacking the person who did not harm you, I guess they found a way to protect themselves while being in the company/care of the custodial/alienating parent/foster parent, "go against Mom and they won't hate us, they won't be mad at us, they won't mis-treat us" See more in "DON'T IGNORE MY CHILD'S CRIES" coming soon. Jennifer L. Jackson