By Silent_Ron
The Black Urban Times
Celebrities are great at dodging personal interview questions, reflecting controversial statements, and leaping tall buildings in a single bound. But it seems that cell phone cameras and on-air microphones are their kryptonite. The latest celebrity to fall into this trap was NBA Legend/Weight Watchers spokesman, Charles Barkley and his target was Weight Watchers.
Earlier in the month of January, Barkley was heard on an open mic saying “I've been losing two pounds a week. I'm at 38 pounds now. They come and weigh me every two. I don't ever miss a weigh-in, I'm never going to. I feel much better. But I'm not giving away no free money. I thought this was the greatest scam going - get paid to watch sports - but the Weight Watchers thing is a bigger scam,” to his on-air TNT personalities-Reggie Miller and Kevin Karlan during a Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks game.
Earlier in the month of January, Barkley was heard on an open mic saying “I've been losing two pounds a week. I'm at 38 pounds now. They come and weigh me every two. I don't ever miss a weigh-in, I'm never going to. I feel much better. But I'm not giving away no free money. I thought this was the greatest scam going - get paid to watch sports - but the Weight Watchers thing is a bigger scam,” to his on-air TNT personalities-Reggie Miller and Kevin Karlan during a Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks game.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.