Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Video: Maino - Criminal


Here's a new visual from Maino titled "Criminal" which is off of his newest mixtape titled "I Am Who I Am" which is available everywhere right now. I have to say that when my husband first let me hear the song (because he was the director of the video), I didn't like it. However, after watching the video, I can honestly say my husband is a visual genius!! Don't let him know I said that though! ;-) The video captures the very essence of the song which no one does nowadays.

Anywho, Maino takes us down his very own memory lane in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn with his brother Mouse and his closest homie Gotti in tow. So get ready to check out the video for "Criminal" when you click on that "Full Story" button below:




And as always, feel free to leave your thoughts on the new video in the comments section because you know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES