Wednesday, May 23, 2012

50 Cent To Drop New Album July 3 Regardless Of Label Support


50 Cent’s anticipated mixtape is here, but 50 Cent has already proclaimed that his next album will drop on July 3, no matter what the conditions are surrounding the project. “There’s a lot more business involved [in putting out an album] than the general public is aware of. And that part causes the actual delay with [Interscope]. I’m releasing my album July 3rd, whether is has commercial promotions or not,” he told AllHipHop exclusively. “My birthday is July 6 and I planned for it. And I’m doing everything that I planned to do regardless if its huge airplay or not. I could care less, I’m putting the record out.” The untitled album has been in the works for a number of months and is reportedly finished at press time. Another project, Black Magic, was almost the fifth album from 50, but he scraped the entire project. Since his debut, Get Rich Or Die Trying, all of 50′s albums have been released via Interscope. -- The Black Urban Times Is The #1 News Site For the Global Urban Audience. @Futuristicblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES