Tuesday, August 28, 2012

INSIGHT FROM THE EDITOR: THE LAYOVER PT 3 by @odiggler

" She looks at me and laughs and says "well whats your name?" I tell her my name and then I reply...

So....whats yours? and she replies...

"Strawberry." "No sweetie your real name" and she replies "sorry Mr Carter your gonna have to work a little harder to get that.

I thought to myself "oh yea, thats cute." So we found our gate, then went and sat at a bar and grill while we waited on our flight. We sat down and I noticed that the men around me were giving me that look, like "damn bro thats money well spent."  wait a minute got damnit was I looking like a trick,  was she that out of my leauge? I sat back and looked at her....

Helllllll naw Orrin snap out of it.  As i chimed back in the convo she was going on and on about how passionate she was about music. I was getting bored so i decided to hi jack the convo.  "Damn girl, how many tats do you have? "13" she quickly replied. "13!!!" I yelled. "Yes all over my body its a hobby of mine." She said playfully. "Oh so you like pain, you so nasty" I said.

As the conversation went on I put my hand on top of hers and began to playfully shadow draw over the spider tats she has on her hand.  The fact that she let me do it let me know she was into me.  I decided to walk her into phase 2, but apart me felt like while I was seduce as well. It was like two lions circling each other before the final showdown.  The bill came i paid for the food, or atleast attempted to before she said "I can pay for my own and yours too if need be. Besides with you not having a job you need to keep every dime you get." I rolled my eyes and said " whatever."  We were walking back to our gate, and she walked about two feet infront of me. I couldnt help it her ass was so fat I couldn't take my eyes off.  As if she knew I was looking she turns around and says " like what you see?"  I some how manage to raise my eyes and lock them with hers, I grab her fully tatted and sleaved arm, pull her in close and whisper  in her ear.....

2BC
ORRIN CARTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES