Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BLACK URBAN BOOKS ADDS DON FRANKLIN AS VIDEO BOOK TRAILER DIRECTOR






 TO ALL MEDIA OUTLETS THE BLACK URBAN TIMES LLC
 BLACKURBANBOOKS.NET THE EBOOK IMPRINT OF THEBLACKURBANTIMES.COM
HAS ADDED DON FRANKLIN OF
 http://blackmoontrailers.blogspot.com/
TO PROVIDE VIDEO BOOK TRAILERS FOR ALL NEW AUTHORS AND PREVIOUSLY SIGNED ONES.
 Here's a quick Q and A with Don to explain his role with blackurbanbooks.net.

 Q. What made you get into book trailers?
A. I made a trailer for my own book (The Reaper's Walk) which is due for release on Halloween of this year. I received lots of praise on it and someone suggested that I make trailers for other authors. That's how it started.

 Q. How is business?
A. Business is steady and slowly improving!

 Q. You're a writer. How important is it to be tech savvy?
A. Technology is the key to the modern world. Writers no longer have to rely on the big publishing companies to get their work out to be seen. Thanks to technology, Indie authors and publishers are thriving. To be a part of that process, I think we all should be tech savvy.


Q. What do you look forward to partnering with BLACK URBAN BOOKS? \
A. I like the concept of being part of a company that offers services to a broad array of clients. I like what I do , and I look forward to providing my service for a larger customer base.

 Q. Whats your 5 year master plan?
 A. My novel being released this fall is the first in a five part series. In five years I would like to see myself finished with that series and on to new story ideas of which I have many. Also by that time I hope to have built Black Moon into a full time venture for me and my future employees.

 Q. Any shout-outs?
A. Yes I would like to shout out to my friend and girl friday Kristina Gehring. She is my Manager of Marketing and Promotions for my writing as well as Black Moon Book Trailers. She is also my webmaster, quality control, my sounding board for new ideas, my advisor and too many other things to mention. She wears many hats and I'm grateful for all of her hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES