Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kisha's Basketball Wives LA Recap




Well last season Jackie Christie had us all going crazy right along with her. This season I wonder will she take her meds perhaps there won't be as much friction.A very eclectic group of ladies but I am still trying to find out why am I watching this...I know reality TV is my guilty pleasure but sometimes I am like got damnnnn...lol


Jackie- The oldest of the ladies and she definitely can teach the ladies a few things but she needs to be humble. She should count her blessings instead of being the shit starter.

Draya- She spent all last season trying to prove she wasn't some groupie hoe! Now she seems more business minded with the launch of her bikini line MintSwim. I wish she would show the mother side of her instead of the party girl but this is reality tv...

Malaysia- She's happy with her life and she wants everyone to be happy INCLUDING Jackie! Lol. She has a sweet spirit and one who believes in forgiveness and second chances.

Laura- every since she wrecked Shaq's marriage she's been on the low getting back with her baby daddy. They break up and make up and now since they are on good terms she's in Orlando being a good wifey NOT wife. Wifey just the term for live in baby mama! Still trying to figure out her relevance.

Brooke- Shea the new girl and shawty is a 10. Her body is bananas and she's down to earth. Shes a video vixen/model. Her and Draya are friends and I think this season will mature their budding friendship.

Gloria- So her and Matt are back together after she was messing around with The Game. That wasn't even a come up. So now she couldn't make it as an actress do she's releasing a cookbook. Ummmm if she don't go sit down somewhere. I am curious as to why she hasnt spoken to her sister Laura in almost a year...Hmmm...I smell DRAMA!


Smooches ;-)





Kisha Green is a publisher who has a passion for writing and sharing her witty personality with many through social media. For more info about Kisha, visit her websitewww.divabooksinconline.com and you can also follow her on Twitter @KishaGreen

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad VH1 decided to bring back “Basketball Wives: LA,” but I’m confused on why they keep adding women who are not “Basketball Wives” or even a fiancĂ©e? I have not seen the new episode of “BBWLA,” but my co-worker at Dish made me laugh when she said Draya referred to herself and Brooke as “Urban Models.” I added the new season to my Hopper, and will watch the new show when my shift ends. I’m not sure how long this season will be, but I have over 2,000 hours recording space available, so I won’t miss any of the upcoming drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natalie- That has always been my question who is really married because being a long time girl friend or baby mama is not the same as being a wife. The show was funny so you will be entertained when you watch. as for the urban model comment I too was like huh?? what?? lol

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES