Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chronicles of an insomniac night 2 by @odiggler

3:16 am is the current time....why the fuck am i still awake? As I sit down to write this the only word I can think of to describe my last two days are "bi-polar."  My Sunday started out pretty freaking awesome FOOTBALL IS HERE everyone if you didn't know, I am a huge football fan. So my Sunday was drinking Bacardi and sprite, and watching my redskins trounce the saints. Oddly enough I got into an argument with my lady friend. Over what specifically I cant really pinpoint.  From my vantage point it started with me picking her up and taking her to my house. It was football day so i didn't get A1 and dressed up nice to go get her and in hind site I should have...but fuck it it was football day.  She was having financial issues so I said I told her earlier that week that I would give her some dough to help her out. Not to show off or anything but to genuinely help her out. 

Also,  My roommate and I were to have friends over some came to watch the 1pm game and when it was over they left as i was leaving. by the time I went and got her it was 4 (yea i know my bad but hey its football day)  so by the time we got back to my house everyone was gone and most of  the food was gone. I did tell her that there would be plenty of food, but again I underestimated the hunger for 7 total guys and all the food was gone..(again my bad but whatever).  Recognizing my mistake I say "would you like me to go get you something?" she says "no I'm fine" (I forgot the true meaning of what that means in the language of woman) so I leave it alone. Baaaaaad idea

So later that evening the Rum started talking to me so i kind of hint around to see if her aunt flow was still visiting. Just my luck it was, so I ask her "so whats up with you going down on me" she gives me weird look and says "maybe." I left it alone and kind of chalked it up to if it happens it happens but a part of me felt like damn this some bull shit". so the night goes on and she ends up getting a pretty disturbing phone call. BOOM!!!!! right then and there her whole mood ruined attitude through the roof. We are relatively new to each other so I didn't know to leave that girl alone when shes like this. My room mate leaves to go pick up a lady friend of his and so i get up stretch my back and sit on the other couch and before i know we are arguing about the food, me sitting on the other couch, me asking for head, and then It flies out her mouth "who's house is this" as if i don't stay there.

Now I wont say that certain circumstances happened that if you were looking for something would lead you there, but i was completely fucking offended and I snapped and she snapped and it was silly.  I check my twitter and this girl done put up "liars smdh" and given the certain argument we just had this just fueled my fire especially since ive been feeling like ive been overy transparent.  I have come to the conclusion that how ever much I am attracted to her I cant play a fool and to some degree I have been....she is amazing and I find myself thinking about her and she even likes football and she even knew DBZ...but I know I'm a good man and Ive been doing my part lets see if she can meet me half way (what ever that means)

Music interlude reference "be cool ice cold, be cool"

leave your comments

thanks for reading
Orrin Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES