Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kisha's Girlfriend Confidential LA 9/17 Recap





Well this episode opened up the conclusion from last week with Drama Dennyce and her abrupt departure from Eva's house.

Dennyce was upset because she doesn't like being lied on and lied to and by that she meant the guy was saying she and him slept together and she was denying it. I think her dramatic departure from the party was a bit extra and she definitely owed Eva and apology.

Eva has been trying out for different roles and one in particular was a Wayan Brothers produced film and it's a great look to add to her acting resume but the part is very unique because the character is a woman that used to be a man. This will be a great role but she was having second thoughts but thank heavens for good friends to make her see this is a groundbreaking role for her career.

Nikki went to see friend/client Terrell Owens about reconnecting with her father whom she hadn't seen since she was six years old.

I thought after last week this show would be a glamour show with friends but this episode dealt with diverse subject matter and real life issues.
Each week I'm being introduced to different issues and points of views.

I will be tuning in weekly to see the drama oops I mean the ladies ;-)



Kisha Green is a publisher who has a passion for writing and sharing her witty personality with many through social media. For more info about Kisha, visit her website www.divabooksinconline.com and you can also follow her on Twitter @KishaGreen

1 comment:

  1. I love watching “Girlfriend Confidential,” if not for the makeup and fashion alone. Unfortunately, I missed the past episode because of my work schedule at Dish, but I love Eva, and think her beauty and fashion are flawless. My Hopper recorded the previous episode, and since it holds so much recording space I can record this show along with a ton others, and not worry about taking up much DVR space. I think this show will come into it’s own as the girls grow and mature in their work and personal lives.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES