Sunday, February 17, 2013

Q & A WITH BLACK URBAN BOOKS AUTHOR AND MODEL VANESSA CARNEGIE




How long have you been writing?  I've been writing for a total of 10 years now.                                              


What made you interested in writing?  I used to read a lot of books that were great and others  not so great so I decided to write a book just to see how it will turn out, is actually turned into a really fun. I was thinking that maybe this can turn into a career for me.
 FINISH READING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES