Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jadakiss Shows NYC Gossip Girl Love



At a time where rappers and artists in the entertainment business are really not feeling the whole gossip theme I was honored that the notorious Jadakiss (who is known for really not getting down with the internet bloggers) set some time aside to give my site, your girl, the NYC Gossip Girl a shout! Jadakiss was even recorded saying on the song "Paper Touchin" with Red Cafe that he doesn't f*ck with the internet bloggers and rather get it in with the murderers and robbers! Wow!! You know I'm feeling myself a little something something because I got Jadakiss co-signing right? Yeah, your girl is on her grind and definitely putting in that work!! Thank you Jadakiss!!! I definitely appreciate the love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES