Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Liquor Called "NUVO"



A new liquor has emerged onto the scene and it's name is NUVO. A friend of mine was on the set doing some behind the scenes work of a video for a platinum artist (not saying the name) and was given a bottle of NUVO. Now, I'm no drinker by any means but I have to say that I'm at least willing to try it out because the bottle itself is sooo pretty! The bottle looks pleasing to the eye and is pink in color (my favorite color). The liquor itself is a pink shade as well. So go ahead and try some out. Let me know how it tastes at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES