Friday, October 17, 2008

M.I.A. Confirms Pregnancy Rumors



M.I.A. has officially confirmed that she is pregnant! This was something that was planned and she is engaged. Her is her quote from Pitcfork media below:

M.I.A. tells Pitchfork Media, “I’m creating a baby. When I found out I was pregnant and ‘Paper Planes’ was in the iTunes top 10, it seemed like the whole world was reshuffled in one week, and all my plans went out the window. I’ve got two kids, that’s what it feels like. And that’s the lesson – you can’t make plans.”

Congrats anyway girl! Kids are blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES