Friday, October 17, 2008

Ne-Yo Won't Enlighten Yung Berg



Ne-Yo is doing the grown man thing by not responding to Yung Berg. In a recent interview with Big Boi over at Hot 97, Ne-Yo was asked "If there was anyone that he could 3 finger slap who would it be?" and he responded Yung Berg. (In my book that was the best answer!) I mean everybody these days is laying hands on Yung Berg...why not Ne-Yo? lol! Anywho, Yung Berg probably got fed up with everybody picking on him and responded in his most Yung fashion and here's his response below:



I thought Yung Berg, in my opinion, went a little too hard on Ne-Yo. With all these other dudes slapping you up you would think he would go hard on them or get tighter security but instead he went in on Ne-Yo? Maybe it's the fact that he knows it will never go down like that with Ne-Yo. Who knows what the dude thinks and really who cares?! But I have to say that I really liked how Ne-Yo came back with his grown and sexy response. Peep Ne-Yo's response below:



Now that's how grown folks do it! There ain't too much time for talking. My motto is, is if you have such a problem with me then when you see me do something. And that's real talk! Gotta love that Ne-Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES