Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ginuwine Is Back!!!



Hey ladies, you'll never believe what I've heard. Ginuwine is back! Did you ever catch yourself thinking....What ever happened to Ginuwine? Well, I have! I always wondered what happened to him and wondered if he'll ever come back to grace the R&B scene. Well, word is that Ginuwine is back and will be dropping an album, first quarter of 2009 via Notifi Records. According to "Billboard", Ginuwine has tapped the talents of Tank as the executive producer. He also teamed up with RL of Next fame and Harold Lilly Jr.

"Everything is still in the works," the singer said to Billboard. "I don't want to rush anything. I'm just working on various songs and definitely hoping to work with others like Polow da Don and Timbaland. However, at this point I can say the music will reflect a maturing Ginuwine. I'm not the same young man I was when I first got into music."

I'm glad to hear that and can't wait for the album to drop! Shouts to yoraps.com for the heads up on the info.

1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES