Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mourning Shakir Stewart



This information is not right and something is going on. I just don't know what yet. I received a text message last night from a friend in error. The text message said "I have some information for you". So I called my friend back hoping everything was ok. When my friend answered the phone they mentioned that they had sent me the text in error but since I was on the phone, wanted to inform me of the death of Shakir Stewart. Unfortunately, I can't reveal my friends name but they told me that Shakir Stewart had shot himself about 2 hours ago! I thought for a minute. Shakir Stewart had a promising position over at Def Jam and was successful at what he was doing. Especially with signing such acts as Young Jeezy and Rick Ross, just to name a few. I also learned he had just bought a beautiful home and 2 porsches!!! So.....what made this man want to end it all? This is what's bothering me! Something happened and I just don't know what. My prayers go out to his friends and family.

1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES