Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Naturi Formerly of 3LW



Naturi, featured above, is formerly from the girl group 3LW. Naturi actually plays Lil Kim in the new movie Notorious which is dropping in January of 09. It's funny that Naturi is looking the way she does on this King Magazine cover because she's actually trying to portray a Lil Kim album cover. Do you think she's doing a good job? Well.......take a look at the Lil Kim album cover below:



I think Naturi needs more surgeries before she can get the Lil Kim look down pat! Was that a low blow? Sorry! I'm just saying! Shouts to my girl Marilyn who will be hooking me up with the interview with Naturi.

1 comment:

  1. I think that she will do an OK job. I had to do a double take because she actually looks like Little Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES