Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm No Longer On Sound Connect Radio



As you all might know this past Tuesday I was not on the radio. I have officially stopped doing the show that aired every Tuesday evening from 7-9pm at SoundConnectRadio.com. I'm not going to say anything negative about Sound Connect because at the end of the day I feel that personally they are my people's but professionally..........I can't mess with them. My time is very important to me and I can't afford to waste it. I have 4 kids and I can't stress it out enough that my time belongs to my children. So if I make time to do something to benefit both you and I..........let's make that happen and stop bullshittin! Unfortunately, I felt that I was being used for my connections and my show wasn't taken seriously. So for now, I left Sound Connect but I'll be some where else soon. I got something in the works as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES