Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NYC Gossip Girl & Mook Diamond

Your girl, the NYC Gossip Girl, had such a hectic weekend! I made a trip to Queens thinking I was going to interview D.O.E. but things just didn't go according to plan. But never the one to fret I made plans to get other business out of the way. So....I got up with my boy, Mook Diamond, of Get It Done Entertainment and he tells us what went down this past Thursday over at the Dancy Power Automotive Party and what you can expect in 2009 for the NBA All Star Weekend which is going down in Phoenix Arizona. I've never travelled on business before but I tell you that I'm going down to this event!!! So....Elia, get prepared to watch the girls for the weekend because this event is a definite!!! I'm going this time!!

1 comment:

  1. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO ALL STAR WEEKEND.. I AM SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES