Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Will Smith New Movie Trailer



My boy Will Smith never seems to amaze me. He is always into something and doing something. His acting skills are off the hook! Do yall know that I can't watch the Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode when Will finds out his father doesn't want anything to do with him? I break down into tears and I always think to myself afterwards....DAMN!.....it's just the Fresh Prince of Bel Air!!! But check out this trailer of Will Smith's new movie coming out in December. It looks like a must see! However, I don't know what the hell it's about. You guys be the judge and let me know if you will check it out or not by leaving a comment or hitting me up on the email.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES