Monday, January 26, 2009

Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane Does Playboy!


Hard working people as myself and my readers aren't the only ones trying to 'make a dollar out of fifteen cents' these days. Apparently former Danity Kane member - Aubrey O'Day must be hard up on her luck as well. Well... it seems she will be in the February issue of Playboy Magazine after all. When asked by Fox News recently after doing the shoot, Aubrey stated, “The shoot was so liberating, it is very classy, simple and glamorous. It’s all about the girl and that’s what I wanted. It’s so glamorous, Hef was there and he loved it. My whole family came to watch, I have a very liberal and accepting family and there is very little judgment to have ever come out of my family.” I'm sure guys (and even some chicks) everywhere can't wait to see Aubrey's goodies smeared across the pages of Playboy. I know I can't...Yum! Nice backshot Aubrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES