Friday, January 30, 2009

Beef Battle - Rick Ross vs. 50 Cent



So, I guess the new beef brewing in the industry is Rick Ross and 50 Cent. All the blogs were buzzing about a new song Rick Ross had out addressing 50 Cent, his baby momma and the house burning down situation. Check out the verse everybody was talking about below from Rick Ross:



Now, for a minute, 50 had me thinking he wasn't going to address the issue but today when I was listening to Hot 97, Funk Flex played this song below:



I don't know what made me think 50 wasn't going to come back and kill it!? Now, I need you guys to be the judge and let me know who you think got this battle on lock? Did Rick Ross kill it or did 50 do his thing yet again? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES