Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Love Money 2/For The Love of Ray J



With all the reality shows that are about to air on VH1, I welcome you to "I Love Money 2". Now as I look at the picture, I can't help but notice that 2 dudes from last season are back again and they are: The Entertainer and Heat. Let the drama begin ladies and gentlemen!! "I Love Money 2" will be airing on Monday, February 2nd and the time was not revealed when I checked out VH1.

Now the next reality/love show that will be airing is called "For The Love of Ray J".



Ray J is said to be trying to put up his pimp hat so to speak and is now looking for love. Do you really buy this? I don't! Ray J doesn't look like the type of brother to have problems finding a lady. Flavor Flav...yes! But not Ray J! If interested in watching this show just tune into VH1 on Monday, February 2nd at 10:30PM.

1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES