Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Battle of The Big Girls Song

Awhile back I went onto World Star and saw a video of Mike Epps doing a song called "Big Girls". I absolutely loved it! Not to mention....I ain't no slim jim! So anything relating to a big girl, I'm going to like. Then today when I went onto YouTube I saw that Bow Wow had a similar song with the same title and beat and I loved that song to! So now I need you guys to be the judge and tell me who did the better job with the song. Mike Epps or Bow Wow? Hit me up by leaving a comment or just send me an email. Videos below:

Mike Epps is up first!


And here's my boy Bow Weezy featuring Yung Joc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES