Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ray Lavender Music & New Girlfriend



So Konvict Music's new artist, Ray Lavender, is getting some shine with his joint called "My Girls Got A Girlfriend". You guys are probably familiar with the remix featuring Fabolous. And.......I'm hearing from the grapevine that he has a new girlfriend. I know that doesn't sound like much to you guys but considering that he's a married man......I think that's some news! I received an email today detailing some of those rumors. Now please keep in mind.....I don't know if this stuff is true or not......I just report it and let you guys be the judge.....Now if given the opportunity to interview Ray Lavender, I would ask him these questions but check out the email below:

Konvict Musik's R&B singer Ray Lavender hit single "My Girl Gotta Girlfriend" has a new girl on his arm... model/singer Soncerae. Word has it that Soncerae has been seen out with Ray Lavender around the city of Atlanta. From what I understand Soncerae will be hosting Ray's 30th birthday party Saturday June 20th in Atlanta. Soncerae posted on Twitter yesterday when asked about Ray Lavender that her and Ray are good friends "QUOTE: He's really good to me." She never denies any involvement with Ray. Soncerae has been seen tagging along with Ray @ photo shoots and parties. She has also posted pics of them together on her myspace. Rumors have circulated that Ray is involved in a 9 year marriage and that Soncerae is his mistress. But his representatives say that he has been single for quite some time now. Ray looks happy to me in the image attached that I got from Soncerae's myspace page. (Image below):



This could be something good for Ray. He seems to be on the rise and the stability of this relationship may be good for the singer. I think this would be a good story to post. He has a single out right now with R. Kelly called "Tipsy". Ray has been featured in the most recent XXL & Source Magazines. Some say Soncerae is known for her nasty attitude & scantily clad images online. Some refuse to work with her and trash her image. When I received this information from a friend she quoted "What is Ray doing with that kind of girl? I hope he isn't with her. Ask anyone about her....everyone hates her. Ray is such a good dude.....he should be dating someone better than that!"

Well! If that wasn't a mouthful then I don't know what is! I will say this.....I love my readers and they really keep me up to speed with rumors and what's going on. I appreciate every email whether true or not. I can always filter out the B.S. Just keep em coming!

Check out the video for "My Girls Got A Girlfriend" below:


And the song "Tipsy" featuring R. Kelly below:


For more on Ray Lavender check out his website (Ray Lavender).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES