Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gucci Responds To Jeezy



Here is the response I've already told you guys about but listen to it for yourself. If Gucci and Juiceman do decide to do a comeback record to Jeezy.....I can't say I won't be listening. I'm all into this new group and am very interested in hearing what they will have to say! I'll bet that something goes down this weekend at the concerts that both Gucci and Jeezy will be performing at! I've heard that both men don't play games........hmmm......this is going to be something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES