Monday, November 16, 2009

Keyshia Cole's Lil Sis Starts Music Career

Photos courtesy of Freddy O

Hmmmmm! What do we have here? Seems like music and singing runs through the family. Keyshia Cole's little sister, Elite, is stepping into the same arena as her sister! Question is............will she be as successful as big sis, Keyshia? Elite's voice actually sounds good! For some odd reason, I didn't think she would sound good but that's what I get for judging a book by it's cover! Check out Elite's singing skills below:



And although I'm not feeling the picture above (because of all the eye make up) I am feeling this picture below:



I think Elite is a natural beauty and should steer clear of heavy make up. I'm just saying! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES