Thursday, November 19, 2009

T.I. & Tiny Are Ready To Make It Official



Tiny has confirmed to XXL that once T.I. comes home they will be planning their wedding. Tiny did not give an exact date as to when that wedding will be going down but she did say when T.I. comes home. T.I. is set to be released sometime in March 2010. It's about time girl! Congrats to that!

In other T.I. news, there have been reports that molotov cocktails were found in front of the Grand Hustle offices. Peep the news story below:



Why can't they just leave T.I. alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES