Monday, November 16, 2009

Trina Is Still A Bad Bitch!!



Trina was working it out while filming for her new video called "That's My Attitude". I was told she was in the NYC while filming! Damn! How did I miss that one? Anywho, Trina is putting these young girls to shame and in my opinion....Trina still has it! I haven't been feeling her lace fronts as of lately but she's definitely stepped her game up in this video! I'm the NYC Gossip Girl and I approve this video! Check it out below:



That's one bad bitch! No homo! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES