Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nas Is Looking To Remove Kelis Tattoo



Word is, Nas is looking to have his Kelis tattoo removed. I, for one, am not a fan of names or people (other than my children) being tattooed on my body or anybody else's body for that matter. How you think today is definitely not how you're going to think tomorrow is my motto! So why even bother? Why take that chance and mark your body up for life when you don't know what tomorrow brings? I'm guessing Nas is kicking himself in the ass for that huge Kelis tattoo he has on his arm with breasts hanging out and all. ;-)

According to Media Take Out, Nas will be flying to and from L.A. to receive treatments to remove the unwanted tattoo. Wow! That's probably going to hurt more than when he had it put on. But, all in all, I wish both Nas and Kelis luck! Enjoy this throwback from Nas below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES