Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Video: Letoya Luckett - Good To Me



Letoya Luckett is having more than just a little fun in this new video she has called "Good To Me". Her leading man, Keston Karter, is kissing all over her and even biting on her! Talk about good times huh? I think Keston Karter is an extremely handsome guy but I heard that he allegedly plays for the other side of the team! Sorry ladies! I don't know if that is fact, so please don't quote me on it but it is what I heard! Click on the link below to see the video....unfortunately the site that has this new video has disabled the embed code!! I hate when they do that ish!!

Letoya Luckett - Good To Me Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES