Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: NYC Gossip Girl Interviews



I'm not one to toot my own horn but I have grown a lot since stepping into this industry. I once did an interview with Joe Budden......almost 2 years ago to be exact and it didn't turn out too well. It could've been that I was nervous being around him or maybe I just wasn't into my groove at that time but nevertheless, the public was more than willing to tell me I sucked and looked horrible. Hey! If I can dish it than I can sure enough take it so that's not my problem. I took every critique with a grain of salt and said I'm going to do better next time and sure enough I did and have!! So here are a few interviews I did while hosting at the Benny Negro show and I think I did pretty well....check them out for yourselves below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES