Sunday, October 24, 2010

HHGS Email: Is Too Short's Daughter, Octavia, Dating An NFL Player?

Octavia is the girl in the middle

I received an interesting email yesterday about Too Short's daughter, Octavia. And before I even start typing words to this article, I want to stress that this is an email I received from an anonymous source. This is not something I made up out of the clear blue sky to generate some hits. I also want to add a disclaimer to all the emails I now receive by saying that in no way does the email represent the opinions or views of the NYC Gossip Girl (which is me) or my site (which is HipHopGossipSite.com). So with that said, let's get into it.

The email I received states Too Short's daughter, Octavia, is possibly dating an NFL player. This "alleged" NFL player's identity has been withheld because the person is not exactly sure who the NFL player actually is. However, the person in the email wanted me to know they are certain the baller plays for the New Orleans Saints, is recently out of a relationship and has a 1 year old son. Check out the email for yourselves below:

Let me start this off by saying I lovvveee your site!!!!!!!
Got some information Rapper Too Shorts daughter octavia is another one dating a NFL player not sure of the exact player but he is a New Orleans Saint. I've personally seen her at plenty of saints games so I no it's someone just can't put my finger on it yet. He is right out of a relationship with a 1yr old son by the looks of the drama on her twitter page @MyLifeAsOctavia just a little something. Please keep my email confidential


So being the nosey individual that I am, I went to Twitter and looked up @MyLifeAsOctavia to see what the emailer was talking about and here is what popped up on Twitter. Please read the tweets from top to bottom to understand:


It does seem like there's some kind of drama going on but again I'm not sure who the drama is with. I'll let you guys be the judge of this one and feel free to post your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES