Tuesday, May 28, 2013

JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Desiree Future, author of The Pastor's Heart

Click here to read reviews of "The Pastor's Heart" by Desiree Future on Amazon.com

 About "The Pastor's Heart":

Pastor Kingston Carter is not only a pastor but the owner of Carter Market. He intends to show Sinclair just what real love is despite her past.


Joey Pinkney: Where did you get the inspiration to write “The Pastor’s Heart”?

Desiree Future: My inspiration came when I couldn’t find many Christian romance novels in the stores compared to the regular romance. I wanted to read books that reflect who I am as a Christian, so I decided to write one myself. 

JP: What sets “The Pastor’s Heart” apart from other books in the same genre?

DF: I believe what sets “The Pastor’s Heart” apart is that my book is not just a great story to read but a great story to read with a message. “The Pastor’s Heart” deals with everyday issues of how bringing past issues into new relationships can effect your life. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to “The Pastor’s Heart” getting out to the public?

DF: Countless hours of very hard work each and every day. If I only wrote one hundred words or four thousand words, I wrote every day because I want to give my audience a great story. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish “The Pastor’s Heart”?

DF: I started this book back in 2011, but I stopped writing it for some reason that I can’t remember. After having been writing stories since childhood, I was staring age 40 in the face with still no completed book. I decided to complete this book. I turned 40 on Dec 27, 2012, and on Dec 31, 2012, my book was finally completed. (read more) 

JP: What’s next for Desiree Future?

DF: I am currently working on the sequel to “The Pastor’s Heart”. It will be very interesting and it too will hold a message within the story. I will be holding a book signing event in the near future as well as many other things as well. (read more)

Follow @JoeyPinkney on Twitter for more author interviews and book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES