Monday, May 6, 2013

JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Ladi M., author of "9 Orange Roses"

Click here to read reviews of "9 Orange Roses" on Amazon.com

About "9 Orange Roses":

“9 Orange Roses” chronicles the relentless sexual escapades of a woman whose insatiable sexual appetite leads her into on new experience after another.

Joey Pinkney: Where did you get the inspiration to write “9 Orange Roses”?

Ladi M.: I had gone through a very rough period in my life. I was on the beach looking at the water and contemplating killing myself. Then I saw a rock in the middle of the water, and my imagination took over. Could I swim to the rock, or would I let the water swallow me?


JP: What sets “9 Orange Roses” apart from other books in the same genre?

LM: “9 Orange Roses” is my first book. It is pretty raw around the edges but delivers some mind blowing visuals. It is short and very to the point. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to “9 Orange Roses” getting out to the public?

LM: The Keys to Success are believing in yourself, not being confined or worried about what others will think, never giving up, networking, a good and non-judgmental support group and prayer. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish “9 Orange Roses”?

LM: My writing process from now own will differ from the writing process that I used for “9 Orange Roses”. While writing this one, I had the beauty and the sounds of the ocean as my background, and I just wrote the first things that came to mind. (read more) 

JP: What’s next for Ladi M.?

LM: What is next for me is to continue to keep writing stories that people will enjoy. I also want to keep improving my craft, my creativity and my storytelling skills. (read more) 

Follow @JoeyPinkney on Twitter.com for more author interviews and book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES