Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hi Hater Remix Video

Anybody that knows me knows that I'm a big fan of Maino's Hi Hater song so when I heard that the remix came out you know I had to post it up here. You can catch cameos from Ed Lover, Mya, Plies (who killed his verse in my opinion), Jadakiss (glad to see you back brotha), Swizz Beatz (who someone confirmed for me that he is definitely dating Alicia Keys but I refuse to believe that rumor) and T.I. (Tiny's husband). I love how they used the old Bad Boy concept mixed with the movie "Warriors" during the intro. This is a great video and I love how Maino tells his son at the end to keep his hand there! Yeah! I caught that one! So enjoy the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES